Standard: RTCA DO-238
HUMAN ENGINEERING GUIDANCE FOR DATA LINK SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document sets forth general, functional, procedural, and design criteria and recommendations concerning human engineering of data link systems. The document focuses primarily on recommendations for data link communications between an air traffic specialist and a pilot. The document is intended as a guide for the development and evaluation of data link systems.
|Document Number:||rtca do-238|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|