Standard: RTCA DO-199 VOL II
POTENTIAL INTERFERENCE TO AIRCRAFT ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT FROM DEVICES CARRIED ABOARD
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Reports on the investigation to determine potential interference effects to aircraft electronic systems due to emissions from self-powered portable electronic and electrical devices operated aboard aircraft. Recommends regulatory actions relating to operation and identification of passenger-operated devices to assure control of possible sources of interference and recommends standardized procedures for reporting suspected interference. Volume I is the basic report and includes background, data collection, data analysis, conclusions, and recommendations. Volume II provides amplification or background material for some of the summary data included in the basic report.
|Document Number:||rtca do-199 vol ii|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|