Standard: MODUK - DAVP 70: SPEC 1 CHAP 1
SPECIFICATIONS FOR AIR TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS; TOPIC 1: AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE MANUAL
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The information provided shall cover all handling and First-line maintenance tasks on the aircraft and its installed equipment, together with sufficient information to enable personnel to:
Connect test equipment and external power supplies.
Use correctly any special tools and ground equipment which may be provisioned for service use.
Perform functional tests which will show whether the systems and equipment meet their minimum acceptable performance standards.
Diagnose and rectify faults.
Service, remove and install all systems and/or their constituent components in the minimum of time, using only those tools and items of test equipment officially authorized for First-line servicing.
Identify any associated publications.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||davp 70: spec 1 chap 1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|