Standard: MODUK - DAVP 70: SPEC 1 CHAP 12-2
SPECIFICATIONS FOR AIR TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS; TOPIC 12B: CROSS-SERVICING GUIDE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
For aircraft which are likely to operate at NATO airfields outside the UK a self-contained publication will be required giving such information and instructions as are necessary to enable handling, servicing and preparation for flight to be carried out by UK and non-UK personnel. This publication is known as a 'Cross-servicing guide' (CSG) and is published as Topic 12B. It is assumed that the concerned personnel are trained and experienced in handling aircraft generally, and have at their disposal the appropriate tools and equipment.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||davp 70: spec 1 chap 12-2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|