Standard: MODUK - AQAP-7
GUIDE FOR THE EVALUATION OF A CONTRACTOR´S MEASUREMENT AND CALIBRATION SYSTEM FOR COMPLIANCE WITH AQAP-6 (10.78)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This sdocuemnt has been prepared and issued primarily to provide information and guidance to Government Quality Assurance personnel responsible for evaluating a contractor’s measurement and calibration system for compliance with AQAP-6 “NATO Measurement and Calibration System Requirements for Insustry” However, the priniciples expressed are pertinent to the evaluation of any system intended to achieve valid measurement and calibration.
This handbook is not intended for use as a procurement document. Its content has no legal or contractual status nor does it supersede or cancel any of AQAP-6 requirements in the event that there is a conflict. Copies of this handbook may be made available to industry to facilitate their understanding of AQAP-6 and as a guide for use in their evaluation of their own systems or those of their suppiers. In such application, the word “Authority” as used in paragraph 101 of AQAP-6 “Scope” will logically be that person, division, or department as determined and defined by industry in each specific case.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.