Standard: ASME - ANSI B94.30
DIE BUTTONS VARIABLE, PRESS FIT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard covers the American National Standard practice for Die Buttons, Variable, Press Fit including dimensions, tolerances, nonmenclature, sizes and shapes. These die buttons are classed as "Extra Precision".
The Standard covers die buttons in two styles: solid and split; and two types: headless and head type. Round die buttons are in the solid style only and shaped die buttons are in the split style only. The Standard covers round, oblong, square and rectangular hole die buttons for up to one inch diameter maximum pierced hole size.
Headless die buttons are intended primarily for retention in the die block or retainer by press fit and for installations in thick die blocks in counterbored holes. Head type die buttons are intended for retention in the die block or retainer by press fit and/or by the shoulder action of the head and for applications requiring increased bearing area for the die buttons.
|Document Number:||ansi b94.30|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|