Standard: DELPHI-I - DELPHI DX000221
ADHESIVE, ANAEROBIC, ADHESIVE/SEALANT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers an anaerobic, one component gel-like compound that solidifies by polymerization when confined between two surfaces in the absence of air, or by exposure to high temperature. When cured, the compound shall have a continuous operating range of -55 to 175° C and becomes a tough plastic material capable of providing a seal for water, gasoline, oil and other liquids used in the assembly of automotive and related products.
|Organization:||Delphi Automotive Systems|
|Document Number:||delphi dx000221|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|