Standard: IEC 60045-1
STEAM TURBINES PART 1: SPECIFICATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope and object
This part of International Standard IEC 45 is applicable primarily to steam turbines driving generators for electrical power services. Some of its provisions are relevant to turbines for other applications.
The purpose of this part is to make an intending purchaser aware of options and alternatives which he may wish to consider, and to enable him to state his technical requirements clearly to potential suppliers.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60045-1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|