Standard: API 2217
CONFINED SPACE WORK IN THE PETROLEUM INDUSTRY, GUIDELINES FOR
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This publication provides guidelines for safely entering and working in and about confined spaces. It applies to confined spaces that exist in the petroleum industry.
|Organization:||American Petroleum Institute|
|Document Number:||api 2217|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 13.