Standard: NFPA - 27
PRIVATE FIRE BRIGADES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This recommended practice deals with the organizing, operating, training and equipping of private fire brigades. It contains general information and basic considerations common to all private fire brigades, irrespective of the size and nature of the property to be protected, but does not intend to specify requirements for any individual property. In addition, it contains a listing of NFPA and other publications likely to affect decisions on private fire brigade organization and operations.
NOTE: Fire brigades include emergency groups having some basic duties as above, such as Emergency Brigades, Emergency Response Teams, Fire Teams and Plant Emergency Organizations.
Purpose. The purpose of this recommended practice is to provide basic guidance with regard to the organizing, operating, training and equipping of private fire brigades.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 99.view more