Standard: MODUK - 6
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
THE PURPOSE OF CONTRACTOR ASSESSMENT
It is Ministry of Defence policy to place prime responsibility on its contractors for ensuring that defence purchaces are requisite quality. The Department must be confident of the ability of each firm with which it deals to satisfy the requirements of defence purchasing. To establish such confidence firms seeking defence orders are assessed by the Department using common procedures taking into account a firm's management policies, its design and production facilities, quality control arrangements (including purchasing quality policy) and performance achievements.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|