Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 07540
FLUID APPLIED ROOFING (OVER SPRAYED URETHANE)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This roofing system consists of a layer of sprayed in-place urethane foam roof insulation covered with two coats of silicone rubber protective coating and surfaced with ceramic granules.
Roofing system to conform to requirements of a Class A system under UL 790.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 07540|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|