Standard: IEC 60076-4
POWER TRANSFORMERS-PART 4: GUIDE TO THE LIGHTNING IMPULSE AND SWITCHING IMPULSE TESTING - POWER TRANSFORMERS AND REACTORS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60076 gives guidance and explanatory comments on the existing procedures for lightning and switching impulse testing of power transformers to supplement the requirements of IEC 60076-3. It is also generally applicable to the testing of reactors (see IEC 60289), modifications to power transformer procedures being indicated where required.
Information is given on waveshapes, test circuits including test connections, earthing practices, failure detection methods, test procedures, measuring techniques and interpretation of results.
Where applicable, the test techniques are as recommended in IEC 60060-1 and IEC 60060-2.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60076-4|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60076-4||Change Type:||Update Date: 1976-01-01||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 6 of 6.