Standard: DELPHI-I - DELPHI DX000247
ADHESIVE, PROMOTER, FOAM TAPE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification details the properties and requirements of a solvent based adhesion promoter that is designed for use on raw RIM and flexible paint systems used as the top coats for RIM and/or TPO fascias and bumper covers. The product is utilized as a means to increase the short term (quick tack) adhesion of foam pressure sensitive adhesive tapes used to mount insert strips and moldings.
|Organization:||Delphi Automotive Systems|
|Document Number:||delphi dx000247|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.