Standard: UFC 3-190-04FA
ROOFING AND WATERPROOFING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This manual covers roofing and waterproofing components and materials. Roofing components include deck, vapor retarder, insulation, membrane surfacing and flashing. Roofing materials include built-up, single-ply, modified bitumen, protected membrane and fluid-applied roofing for low slope roofing, and shingles, shakes, tiles, and roll roofing for steep roofing. Waterproofing and dampproofing systems are also addressed. This manual does not include metal roofing and structural design of roof decks. References are provided for sources of construction details.
This manual provides guidance for the design of roofing and waterproofing systems for building construction.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-190-04fa|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 11.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.