Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 02531
SANITARY SEWER SYSTEM
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Outside, underground sanitary sewer system, complete, ready for operation, including all gravity flow lines // pressure (force) lines // manholes, cleanouts, frames, covers, structures, appurtenances, and connections to new building and structure, service lines, existing sanitary sewer lines, and existing sanitary structures, and all other incidentals.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 02531|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|