Standard: RTCA DO-211
USER REQUIREMENTS FOR FUTURE AIRPORT AND TERMINAL AREA COMMUNICATIONS, NAVIGATION AND SURVEILLANCE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Presents a comprehensive statement of user requirements for the next quarter century (to the year 2015). It examines the potential capabilities of developmental and proposed communications, navigation, and surveillance (CNS) systems and Air Traffic Management as they could apply in terminal areas and at airports. The report examines current US plans for the terminal area airspace and airports in light of the limitation of the existing air traffic management system, and addresses emerging technologies that could help meet future needs. A number of conclusions and recommendations are offered for meeting user requirements and assuring a smooth transition.
|Document Number:||rtca do-211|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|