Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 15500
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The design and installation of a hydraulically calculated automatic fire sprinkler system complete and ready for operation, for the entire building including the penthouse, mechanical equipment rooms, attic space, elevator machine rooms, elevator pits, linen and trash chutes, and accessible shafts.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 15500|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|