Standard: ECIA - EIA CB 2
CONTAMINATION OF PRINTED WIRING BOARDS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Contamination of printed wiring boards is defined, and examples are given of the causes of such contamination. The electrical effects of such contamination are then reviewed. Specifications are given for tests which may be used to evaluate the causes of contamination. Electrical tests for evaluating the effects of contamination are detailed.
|Organization:||Electronic Components Industry Association|
|Document Number:||eia cb 2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|