Standard: RTCA DO-191
MINIMUM OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR AIRBORNE THUNDERSTORM DETECTION EQUIPMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Defines the capabilities and limitations of the various methods of airborne thunderstorm detection and determines the correlation between the detection of electrical activity, precipitation, and any other phenomena that is measured or detected and likely to be hazardous to flight operations. FAA Technical Standard Order (TSO) – C110a references this document.
|Document Number:||rtca do-191|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.