Standard: MODUK - CS 3037
SOLUTION, RUBBER PROTECTIVE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification relates to a material for application to rubber stored in a stressed condition, notably tyres on stored vehicles, to afford protection against degradation by ozone. It will not necessarily afford similar protection to tyres in use, i.e. undergoing flexure, and it is unsuitable for use on coloured rubbers as serious staining would be caused. Staining may also be cause on paintwork if the material is allowed to come into contact with it.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||cs 3037|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.