Standard: MODUK - DAVP 70: SPEC 1 CHAP 14
SPECIFICATIONS FOR AIR TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS; TOPIC 14: FLIGHT REFERENCE CARDS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Flight Reference Cards are complementary to the Aircrew Manual for each type or mark of aircraft and are designed for carriage in the air. The purpose of the Flight Reference Cards is to provide Service personnel with lists of checks for normal operation of the aircraft, for malfunctioning and emergency procedures, and for special operating drills, with appropriate limitations and relevant operating data, to enable the aircraft to be operated effectively and safely.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||davp 70: spec 1 chap 14|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|