Standard: IEC 60364-7-710
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS OF BUILDINGS PART 7-710: REQUIREMENTS FOR SPECIAL INSTALLATIONS OR LOCATIONS MEDICAL LOCATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The particular requirements of this part of IEC 60364 apply to electrical installations in medical locations so as to ensure safety of patients and medical staff. These requirements, in the main, refer to hospitals, private clinics, medical and dental practices, health care centres and dedicated medical rooms in the work place.
NOTE 1 It may be necessary to modify the existing electrical installation, in accordance with this standard, when a change of utilization of the location occurs. Special care should be taken where intracardiac procedures are performed in existing installations.
NOTE 2 Where applicable this standard can also be used in veterinary clinics. The requirements of this part do not apply to medical electrical equipment.
NOTE 3 For medical electrical equipment, refer to the IEC 60601 series.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60364-7-710|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 23.