Standard: MODUK - AVP 115: PART 1
TECHNICAL PROCEDURE FOR ENGINE DESIGN
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The Engine Specification is the document which defines the particular technical requirements which apply to an engine and calls up the appropriate design requirements publication (see para 2) and any other subsidiary documents which may be applicable.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||avp 115: part 1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|