Standard: IEC 60068-2-47
ENVIRONMENTAL TESTING – PART 2-47: TESTS – MOUNTING OF SPECIMENS FOR VIBRATION, IMPACT AND SIMILAR DYNAMIC TESTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60068 provides methods for mounting products, whether packaged or unpackaged, as well as mounting requirements for equipment and other articles, for the series of dynamic tests in IEC 60068-2, that is impact (Test E), vibration (Test F) and acceleration, steady-state (Test G). When they are fastened to the test apparatus and subjected to these tests, whether packaged or unpackaged, they are referred to as specimens.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60068-2-47|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60068-2-47||Change Type:||Update Date: 1999-10-01||Revision: 2.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60068-2-47||Change Type:||Update Date: 1982-01-01||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 17.