Standard: B11/STD - ANSI B11 TR3
TECHNICAL REPORT: RISK ASSESSMENT AND RISK REDUCTION - A GUIDE TO ESTIMATE, EVALUATE AND REDUCE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH MACHINE TOOLS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This ANSI Technical Report provides the procedures and methods to assess the risks associated with the design, construction, care and use of machine tools as included in the BI 1 series of machine tool safety standards. It serves as a guideline for suppliers and users of machine tools, providing a framework and procedure to identify tasks and hazards, and to estimate, evaluate, reduce and document the risks associated with these hazards under the various conditions of use of that machine or system.
|Organization:||B11 Standards Inc. (Formerly AMT)|
|Document Number:||ansi b11 tr3|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 6 of 6.