Standard: RTCA DO-209
MINIMUM OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR DEVICES THAT PREVENT BLOCKED CHANNELS USED IN TWO-WAY RADIO COMMUNICATIONS DUE TO SIMULTANEOUS TRANSMISSIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Sets forth goals and applications and recommends standards and procedures for systems that provide a means for reducing simultaneous transmissions that adversely affect two-way voice radio communications. This specification is applicable to ground-based, ground-mobile, and airborne two-way UHF and VHF voice radio communications equipment used for intercommunication and control of air traffic.
|Document Number:||rtca do-209|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.