Standard: ASME - ANSI N45.2.20
SUPPLEMENTARY QUALITY ASSURANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR SUBSURFACE INVESTIGATIONS FOR NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS (SEE ALSO NQA-1 AND NQA-2)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard is intended to be used in conjunction with ANSI N45.2 and addresses the quality assurance requirements related to subsurface investigations performed prior to the construction of safety related structures of nuclear power plants.
The requirements of this Standard apply to the work of any organization or individual participating in subsurface geotechnical investigations such as drilling, coring, sampling, trenching, logging, geophysical methods, or testing or in interpreting results of subsurface investigations. This Standard is intended to apply to any of these activities which will be used to formulate design bases for the plant. The extent to which the individual requirements of this Standard apply will depend upon the nature and scope of work to be performed and the importance of the item or service involved.
|Document Number:||ansi n45.2.20|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 5 of 5.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.