Standard: RTCA DO-296
SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR AERONAUTICAL OPERATIONAL CONTROL (AOC) DATALINK MESSAGES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides minimum safety requirements for Aeronautical Operational Control (AOC) and certain Air Traffic Services (ATS) datalink messages. Approval via design assurance alone or design assurance in conjunction with risk reduction strategies are two means of addressing the hazards identified. This document recommends alternative strategies for demonstrating to a regulatory authority a composite approach to safety that is deemed equivalent to that provided solely by a design assurance solution.
|Document Number:||rtca do-296|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 2 of 2.