Standard: UFC 3-240-05A
SOLID WASTE INCINERATION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
a. Planning. This manual introduces issues which must be considered to determine the cost effectiveness of municipal waste incineration as a complement to a comprehensive solid waste program.
b. Design. This manual introduces the designer to the basics of incineration, incineration technologies, pollution control, and overall incinerator plant design requirements.
c. Limitations. While this manual covers basic considerations which must be met to comply with current Federal regulations, the reader is cautioned that state and local requirements may have a significant affect upon the life cycle cost of an incineration project. In addition, regulations affecting incinerators have been fluctuating for several years as the effects of certain pollutants, combined with the ability to achieve emission reduction levels continue to be studied.
This manual provides guidance for the planning and concept design of municipal waste incineration plants.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-240-05a|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|