Standard: IEC 60044-3
INSTRUMENT TRANSFORMERS PART 3: COMBINED TRANSFORMERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope and object
This part of IEC 60044 applies to newly manufactured combined transformers for use with electrical measuring instruments and electrical protective devices at frequencies from 15 Hz to 100 Hz.
The requirements and tests of this standard, in addition to the requirements and tests of IEC 60044-1, IEC 60044-2 and IEC/PAS 60044-5 cover current, voltage and capacitor voltage transformers, that are necessary for combined instrument transformers.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60044-3|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60044-3||Change Type:||Update Date: 1980-01-01||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|