Standard: JAG 1500.3
(001T) TRAINING PLAN IN FUTHERANCE OF PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND QUALITY IMPROVEMENT WITHIN THE OFFICE OF THE JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL AND HEADQUARTERS, NAVAL LEGAL SERVICE COMMAND JAG/CNLSC
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
To prescribe policies and responsibilities for implementing a Professional Development Program (PDP) consistent with the objectives of Total Quality Leadership within the Office of the Judge Advocate General (OJAG) and Headquarters, Naval Legal Service Command (NLSC).
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 1500.3|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|