Standard: ANSI A12.1
SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR FLOOR AND WALL OPENINGS, RAILINGS, AND TOEBOARDS; CORRECTION - OCTOBER 1975
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard is intended to provide protection to persons in all places where there is danger of persons or materials falling through floor or wall openings, or from stairways, platforms, or runways. This standard applies to temporary or emergency conditions as well as to permanent conditions. It does not apply to construction work covered by American National Standard Safety Requirements for Construction, AIO Series, or to private residences.
|Organization:||American National Standards Institute|
|Document Number:||ansi a12.1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI A12.1||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1967-03-17||Revision: 67||Status: INAC|