Standard: DOD - UFC 3-410-04
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC) provides criteria for the design of ventilation systems that control contaminants generated from industrial processes.
PURPOSE OF CRITERIA.
Criteria are developed to define requirements during the design of industrial ventilation systems. Chapter 2 provides general criteria and Chapters 3 through 10 provide criteria for specific processes. Use the general criteria presented in Chapter 2 along with the applicable specific criteria presented in Chapters 3 through 10 to design the ventilation system. For all other ventilation applications, use the criteria in Chapter 2.
Criteria contained in this UFC should be interpreted as the minimum required and should be improved where current technology or situation warrants. Users of this UFC are advised to consult the most current edition of the standards.
This UFC does not incorporate individual state and local environmental requirements. It is the sole responsibility of the cognizant design personnel to design an industrial ventilation system that complies with state and local environmental requirements.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-410-04|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 43.