Standard: DELPHI-I - DELPHI DX000257
ADHESIVE, HEAT ACTIVATED
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers an adhesive for bonding extruded PVC or TPU to stainless steel, aluminum, bi-metal, nickel-zinc or zinc coated cold rolled steel moldings which will be subjected to stretch bending and/or severe cutting operations. The adhesive shall be a smooth homogeneous mixture free from lumps and unmixed particles. The adhesive bond is obtained through the use of heat and pressure and must be suitable for induction bonding.
|Organization:||Delphi Automotive Systems|
|Document Number:||delphi dx000257|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|