Standard: IEC 60027-3
LETTER SYMBOLS TO BE USED IN ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY - PART 3: LOGARITHMIC AND RELATED QUANTITIES AND THEIR UNITS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60027 gives general information about logarithmic and related quantities, and their units. Names and symbols for logarithmic quantities are given in other parts of IEC 60027, mainly in part 2, in the context where they belong.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60027-3|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60027-3||Change Type: A1||Update Date: 1989-11-01||Revision: 2.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60027-3||Change Type: A1||Revision: 2.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60027-3||Change Type:||Revision: 2.0||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 7 of 7.