Standard: DELPHI-I - DELPHI DX000229
ADHESIVE, TWO-PART, WATERBASED POLYURETHANE, HEAT ACTIVATED
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers the curative component, one part of a two-part waterborne, sprayable adhesive for bonding substrates such as particle boards, plastics, and plasticized vinyls through vacuum forming processes. It is intended for use in automotive interior door and quarter trim applications.
|Organization:||Delphi Automotive Systems|
|Document Number:||delphi dx000229|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|