Standard: RTCA DO-166 V I
MICROWAVE LANDING SYSTEM (MLS) IMPLEMENTATION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Reports on a study of develop user recommendations for a national implementation policy for MLS as the primary landing system in service by the year 2000. Volume I provides recommendations on how best to transition from ILS to MLS; recommends implementation strategy and a national implementation policy, which are summarized in a findings and recommendations chapter. Volume II includes six appendices, which are the reports of working groups in special categories such as Benefits, Airborne Systems Operational Capabilities, and Civil System Costs.
|Document Number:||rtca do-166 v i|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|