Standard: MODUK - DAVP 70: SPEC 1 CHAP 7
SPECIFICATIONS FOR AIR TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS; TOPIC 7: PRESERVATION PACKAGING, TRANSPORTATION AND STORAGE MANUAL
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This chapter defines the requirements for an aircraft preservation and storage manual which shall deal with the complete aircraft, including in-situ actions related to the engine and other items of equipment. Information covering items removed from the aircraft should form part of the manuals for those items and be to the requirements of Spec 2, Chap 7.
Information shall be provided on the methods agreed between MOD and the Contractor for the preservation and handling of the aircraft at all stages including in store, in transit, in use and after use. The information shall in general be based upon the standard methods set out in the following:
DEF STAN 81-41 (Part 4) Packaging of defence materiel Part 4: Documentation.
AP 830 Vo1 2 Supply regulations, storage, materials handling and packaging.
The information shall be presented as a separate Topic 7 unless it occupies two leaves or less, when it shall, with the agreement of the Publication Authority, be included in Topic 1 and/or Topic 6.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||davp 70: spec 1 chap 7|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|