Standard: IEC 60060-3
HIGH-VOLTAGE TEST TECHNIQUES PART 3: DEFINITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR ON-SITE TESTING
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60060 is applicable to the following on-site test voltages and in service stresses, which are in relation to IEC 60060-1:
– direct voltage;
– alternating voltage;
– lightning impulse voltage of aperiodic or oscillating shape;
– switching impulse voltage of aperiodic or oscillating shape.
For special tests the following voltages are used:
– very low frequency voltage;
– damped alternating voltage.
This standard is applicable to equipment with a highest voltage Um greater than 1 kV. The selection of on-site test voltages, test procedures and test voltage levels for apparatus, equipment or installations is under the responsibility of the relevant technical committee. For special applications, on-site test voltages different from those described in this standard may be specified by the relevant technical committee.
NOTE 1 The different voltage waveforms listed above do not necessarily provide equal stress on the test object.
NOTE 2 The selection of the test voltage levels should take the larger tolerances and measuring uncertainties into account.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60060-3|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|