Standard: RTCA DO-161
MINIMUM PERFORMANCE STANDARDS - AIRBORNE GROUND PROXIMITY WARNING EQUIPMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The document provides standard procedures and environmental test criteria for testing airborne equipment. Numerous tests are covered including vibration, power input, and radio frequency susceptibility. This document was superseded by DO-160B, issued July 20, 1984. The electronic version of DO-160A includes Change 1. The price for the hardcopy version of DO-160A also includes Change 1.
|Document Number:||rtca do-161|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|