Standard: RTCA DO-295
CIVIL OPERATORS´ TRAINING GUIDLINES FOR INTEGRATED NIGHT VISION IMAGING SYSTEM EQUIPMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document presents training guidance that has been generated from lessons learned by agencies having many years of experience in the training and operational application of night vision imaging systems. By tapping this experience base it is hoped that civil aircrew, through appropriate ground and flight training, will learn how to properly use night vision imaging systems, thus enhancing the effectiveness of night operations while mitigating the potential for mishaps relating to the use of these systems.
|Document Number:||rtca do-295|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 10 of 11.