Standard: DELPHI-I - DELPHI DX000255
ADHESIVE, HOT MELT, PRESSURE SENSITIVE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers a pressure sensitive hot melt adhesive suitable for bonding sound absorber/barrier materials to various surfaces around the interior vehicle floor pan, or side wall areas. The surfaces may be painted metal or plastic (typically polypropylene or ABS). This adhesive is also used for other miscellaneous interior applications. This hot melt has a heat resistance of 80° C. The adhesive shall be transparent and amber in color and free of air and foreign unmixed particles. It must be capable of being dispensed between temperatures of 170 to 205° C. The adhesive must not oxidize or char in the pot while at indicated temperatures.
|Organization:||Delphi Automotive Systems|
|Document Number:||delphi dx000255|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|