Standard: ASTM A1008
STANDARD SPECIFICATION FOR STEEL, SHEET, COLD-ROLLED, CARBON, STRUCTURAL, HIGH-STRENGTH LOW-ALLOY AND HIGH-STRENGTH LOW-ALLOY WITH IMPROVED FORMABILITY
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
1.1 This specification covers cold rolled structural, high-strength low-alloy, and high-strength low-alloy with improved formability steel sheet, in coils and cut lengths.
1.2 Cold rolled steel sheet is available in the designations as listed in 4.1.
1.3 This specification does not apply to steel strip as described in Specification A 109.
1.4 The values stated in either inch-pound units or SI units are to be regarded separately as standard. Within the text, the SI units are shown in brackets. The values stated in each system are not exact equivalents; therefore, each system must be used independently of the other.
|Document Number:||astm a1008|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ASTM A1008||Change Type:||Update Date: 2000-08-10||Revision: 00||Status: INAC|