Standard: AA LTG1
COMPONENTS OF CLAD ALUMINUM ALLOY PRODUCTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This is the third edition of The Aluminum Association’s Registration Record for Components of Clad Aluminum Alloy Products. The compositions of certain specific clad products are also covered in the Association’s publication, “Aluminum Standards and Data”. This Record will be maintained by the Association’s Technical Committee on Product Standards and it will contain all clad products registered with the Association, as well as a list of those that have been deactivated.
Additions will be made as required and clad products will be inactivated (see list of inactive clad products) when no longer in commercial use. Proposals for additions, inactivations or reactivations by any company will be considered by the Technical Committee on Product Standards.
Some of the alloys or clad products may be the subject of a patent or patent application, and their listing in this Registration Record is not to be construed in any way as the granting of a license under such patent rights.
|Organization:||The Aluminum Association Inc.|
|Document Number:||aa ltg1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|AA LTG1||Change Type:||Update Date: 2003-10-01||Revision: 03||Status: INAC|