Standard: UFC 4-151-10
GENERAL CRITERIA FOR WATERFRONT CONSTRUCTION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This UFC contains general criteria for the design of piling, deck, and substructure framing and bracing, and hardware and fittings for waterfront construction. Unless indicated otherwise, these criteria also apply to the design of offshore structures. This document, and all references contained herein, provides guidance primarily to DOD and U.S. Coast Guard activities. They may also be useful, however, to commercial firms that are engaged in the design and construction of waterfront facilities.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 4-151-10|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|UFC 4-151-10||Change Type: C1||Update Date: 2001-09-10||Revision: 01||Status: ACTV|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 39.