Standard: UFC 3-450-01
NOISE AND VIBRATION CONTROL
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
These criteria apply to all new construction and to major alteration of existing structures. US military facilities that require higher standards because of special functions or missions are not covered in this manual; criteria for these and other exceptions are normally contained in a design directive. If standards given in this manual and its referenced documents do not provide all the needs of a project, recognized construction practices and design standards can be used.
This manual provides qualified designers the criteria and guidance required for design and construction of those features related to noise and vibration control of mechanical equipment systems most commonly encountered in military facilities.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-450-01|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 16.