Standard: ASME - ANSI B94.40
PUNCHES - WIRE TYPE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard covers the American National Standard practice for Wire Type Perforating Punches, including dimensions, tolerances, nomenclature and sizes.
The term wire type indicates a product with wider tolerances than basic and is only available in straight style.
|Document Number:||ansi b94.40|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|