Standard: DELPHI-I - DELPHI DX000226
ADHESIVE, HOT MELT, POLYAMID
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers a hot melt polyamid thermoplastic resin adhesive that has very good adhesion to ABS and flexible vinyls. It is intended for bonding cloth, carpet, foam, shoddy sound deadening materials, and vinyls to rigid ABS, foam, vinyls, or fiberboard.
|Organization:||Delphi Automotive Systems|
|Document Number:||delphi dx000226|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|