Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-10
GENERAL DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING REQUIREMENTS FOR SERVICE ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Part introduces the scope, application and lists the issuing authority of the various documents referred to in this Defence Standard.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-10|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|DEF STAN-00-10||Change Type: A2||Update Date: 1986-10-17||Revision: I3||Status: INAC|
|DEF STAN 00-10||Change Type:||Update Date: 1986-10-14||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 1218.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 10 of 58.